- 10kg maximum shipping weight.
- Our default shipping agent is the South African Postal Service.ip
- For a trial period we are charging a flat rate of R50.00 for each order posted to a South African postal address.
All parcels are sent with a tracking number that will be forwarded to you via email once the parcel has been posted. Parcels will be posted on a first come first served basis. As each order receives our personal attention, please expect posting of parcel only after 5-10 days from receipt of payment. Parcels may be tracked via the SAPO track and trace website. For any parcel delays or problems please contact SA Postal Service Directly at: 086 011-1502 orwww.sapo.co.za.
- If you wish your parcel to be insured, please add 2% of the order total to your payment and request insurance in the notice text block on check-out (or send me an email). For what it’s worth… In the last 6 years of posting un-insured but tracked mail-order parcels via the SA Postal Service We have had exactly 0 parcels go missing and 0 parcels get damaged out of approximately 650 items. SAPO seems to be taking the tracked parcel system very seriously.
Alternative shipping methods are available on request. Expedited shipping available R110 (48-72hrs Shipping. Monday-Friday, No Postal Boxes)
- We welcome foreign orders, although our postage calculation of R50.00 is not applicable to you. Actual shipping costs shall be emailed to overseas customers upon receipt of order.
- We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), if returned intact. Similarly, we must receive all returns within 15 business days to qualify for a refund. Please note that items provided as samples cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged. Proof of purchase will be required before any refund will be considered.
- Returns authorized beyond the two week period will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- If an error has been made on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miss communication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
- All product returns require an authorization number. This R.A number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
- All returns are to be sent to our postal address for assessment. The statement “Goods Returning to Manufacturer” must be stated on all packages. All returns must be shipped by Postal Service. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges.
- All products must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
- Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out on the returned item(s). Similarly the cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed unacceptable.
- You may place your order on-line or by phone at +27 (0) 44 877-0372.
- All orders must be checked and any discrepancies reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- Price commitment is made on our acceptance of order only. We shall do our best to keep our website updated on a daily basis.
- We currently have no minimums order.
- Once an order has been confirmed and payment received we will not accept any additions or deletions. Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been packed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s) and repacking the order. The fee will be R10.00 or 20% of the cost of the items removed, whichever is the greater amount. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing and submitting payment.
Any items to be shipped will be processed as soon as payment is received. The total of your order include tax, postage and packaging where applicable.
Here is the information on how to make your payment, below is our account number. Payments can be made as followed:
Note: We check our account daily.
Please use the PURCHASE NUMBER below as your payment reference.
An order confirmation will be emailed to you and you may also print that page for your records.
*IMPORTANT*: Please do not make cash deposits into this account.
For EFT Transfers: Nedbank, George; Essential oils, Umuthi Botanicals. t/a Essentialoils
Account Nr: 1078599629
Alternate payment option:
- Cash Deposits into our South African Post Office Account.
- Please forward receipt after deposit has been made.
- Please use the ORDER NUMBER you receive from me as your payment reference.
Bank Name: SOUTH AFRICAN POST OFFICE
Name: DP Duddy
Account Number: 00103335138
Branch Code: 46000500
The information on the Umuthi Essential Oils website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Umuthi Botanicals as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Umuthi Botanicals, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of Umuthi Botanicals is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. Umuthi Botanicals shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
At BuyEssentialOils.co.za, your privacy is our priority.
We are committed to protecting your privacy at all times, in all situations. The information we collect about you when you become a member is used to process your orders and to provide a more personalized experience on our site. Our site uses a 128 bit encrypted SSL to increase the security of our customer’s information. Although, we at BuyEssentialOils.co.za do not guarantee complete security on stored information, we have installed and applied our encrypted pages and installed our SSL certificate to prevent stolen information.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
When you place an order at BuyEssentialOils.co.za, we ask you to fill out a form that requests your name, address and e-mail address as well as possibly some demographic information such as gender and date of birth. BuyEssentialOils.co.za will NOT share data with anyone.
Your name and address information is used solely to process orders unless your prior consent is given. Without your consent, this information will NEVER be sold, given, rented or traded to others for purposes other than order fulfilment.
Your demographic information (gender, date of birth, etc.) will be used for several security purposes, to ensure you are who you say you are if this should ever be required.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. BuyEssentialOils.co.za does not store this information and uses it for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
OUR USE OF LOG FILESWhen you visit our site we automatically log your IP address, your browser type and your access times. We utilize this information to conduct site performance evaluations, to see where visitors are coming from and to keep track of click stream data (the screens our users visit on our site). This data helps us to determine what content our members find most appealing so that we can maximize your enjoyment of the site. Log files are not tied to personally identifiable information.
All BuyEssentialOils.co.za employees take your personal information very seriously. All employees must learn and obey our security policies. Access to member personal information is limited to key management personnel. The information is ID and password protected and our Web security is reviewed on a monthly basis. We have also installed and implied our site with a 128-bit encryption SSL.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
From time to time we may send out email messages alerting you that products are available, to remind you about providing feedback or for promotional offers. In addition, you will receive communication from us 1) if you contact us for a particular reason, 2) to receive your orders, or 3) we need to contact you for administrative purposes such as winning a contest. Administrative e-mails will not contain promotional materials. If you choose to receive our News Letters, they will contain promotional materials from BuyEssentialOils.co.za.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site
Cookies are pieces of information that your browser stores on your computer’s hard drive, which identifies you when you enter. The ability to select samples on our site is not cookie-driven. We may use session cookies to provide a seamless experience on the site and to combine with our log files so that we can understand our site traffic and analyse our demographic information in aggregate form. If you have set your browser to reject cookies, our site will not identify you when you enter and you will need to manually type in your ID and password.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOME
For any privacy or other concerns you can reach us via email atinfo@EssentialOilsSouthAfrica.co.za