ROSE ESSENTIAL OIL STANDARDIZED
When the term "standardized essential oil" is used to describe a blend of natural oils, it typically refers to a formulation where the composition and properties of the oil blend are carefully controlled and consistent from batch to batch. This is achieved by blending specific ratios of individual oils to create a standardized product.
In the context of essential oils, standardization involves ensuring that each batch of the oil blend meets certain quality criteria, including aroma, chemical composition, and therapeutic properties. By maintaining a consistent profile, customers can expect a predictable and reliable product with each purchase.
It's important to note that the term "standardized" does not imply that the oils in the blend are impure or diluted. Instead, it signifies that the blend has been carefully crafted to meet specific standards and maintain consistency. The individual oils used in the blend are typically sourced from natural plant materials and extracted using various methods such as steam distillation or cold pressing to preserve their beneficial properties.
Appearance and Aroma:
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Consistency: Viscous
- Aroma: Rich, floral, and sweet with a hint of spice
Properties and Components:
- Therapeutic Properties: Rose essential oil is known for its various therapeutic properties, including:
- Mood-enhancing: Uplifts mood and promotes feelings of happiness
- Aphrodisiac: Enhances romantic and sexual feelings
- Skin-nourishing: Provides hydration and promotes youthful-looking skin
- Calming: Reduces anxiety and promotes relaxation
- Anti-inflammatory: Helps reduce inflammation and redness
- Major Components: The main chemical constituents found in Rose essential oil are:
Note: This information is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult a certified Aromatherapist or healthcare professional before using Basil Holy essential oil for any specific health concerns or conditionsd oil