NEROLI BLEND from pure essential oils and natural isolates.
When the term "standardized essential oil" is used to describe a blend of natural oils, it typically refers to a formulation where the composition and properties of the oil blend are carefully controlled and consistent from batch to batch. This is achieved by blending specific ratios of individual oils to create a standardized product.
In the context of essential oils, standardization involves ensuring that each batch of the oil blend meets certain quality criteria, including aroma, chemical composition, and therapeutic properties. By maintaining a consistent profile, customers can expect a predictable and reliable product with each purchase.
It's important to note that the term "standardized" does not imply that the oils in the blend are impure or diluted. Instead, it signifies that the blend has been carefully crafted to meet specific standards and maintain consistency. The individual oils used in the blend are typically sourced from natural plant materials and extracted using various methods such as steam distillation or cold pressing to preserve their beneficial properties.
NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL STANDARIZED
- Botanical name: citrus aurantium var. Amara
- Family: rutaceae
- Extraction method: steam distillation
- Plant part: flowers
Appearance and aroma:
- Color: pale yellow to amber
- Consistency: thin
- Aroma: sweet, floral, and citrusy with hints of bitterness
- Origin: native to the mediterranean region
Properties and Components:
- Therapeutic Properties: Neroli essential oil is known for its various therapeutic properties, including:
- Calming: Promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety
- Antidepressant: Uplifts mood and promotes positive feelings
- Antiseptic: Helps prevent the growth of microorganisms
- Aphrodisiac: Enhances romantic and sexual feelings
- Cicatrizant: Promotes wound healing and reduces scarring
- Major Components: The main chemical constituents found in Neroli essential oil are:
Note: This information is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult a certified Aromatherapist or healthcare professional before using Basil Holy essential oil for any specific health concerns or conditions